Guardiaregia - Italy
Ente Risorse Idriche del Molise (ERIM)
1969 – 2006
Description for Arcichiaro (Italy)
Rockfill dam with bituminous facing (BFRd) with a reservoir for irrigation, industrial purposes, water supply and hydropower generation
- Catchment (A = 21.8 km²)
- Reservoir (V = 11.1 Mm³)
- Bituminous Faced Rockfill dam (H = 89.3 m, L_crest = 270 m, V = 1.2 Mm³, A_face = 136'000 m²)
- Concrete Weir (H = 29 m, L_crest = 38.6 m, V = 16'000 m³)
- Spillway (L_tot = 85 m, Q = 447 m³/s)
- Penstock (L = 3.2 km, D = 1.3 m)
- Power house (L x W = 30 x 10 m, Q_turb = 2.3 m³/s, E = 9 GWh/y)
- Transmission line (L = 5.5 km)
- Access road (L = 3.1 Km, No. 2 bridges)
- Tunnel (L = 1'000 m, H = 3.7 m, W = 4 m)
Dam built to provide a reservoir for the urban water supply of Genoa.
Water storage for irrigation, capacity 58 Mm³.
Gibe II (Ethiopia)
Gibe II is the second stage of the Gibe-Omo hydroelectric cascade which...
Millennium Park (Nigeria)
Design of hydraulic works, water supply and irrigation system, reservoir and...
Storage works for Famagusta urban water supply.
Reservoir capacity augmentation through the heightening of an existing...
Kabuyanda is a multipurpose dam envisaged for agriculture (paddy rice and...
Refurbishment of the Uvini hydropower plant.
Water storage plant for irrigation purposes with a reservoir capacity of 42...