Abuja - Nigeria
Sarin Iniziative Industriali S.p.A.
1995 - 2002
Description for Bwari (Nigeria)
Water supply system for the district of Abuja, including pipelines, pumping station, storage and surge tank.
- Pumping Station (No. 6 pumps, Q = 310 l/s, H = 95 m)
- Main Pipeline (D = 600 mm, L = 13.8 km, No. 50 wash out and air relief valves, No. 5 control cabins)
- Distribution Pipelines (D = 150-300 mm, L = 8.3 km, No. 50 user points)
- Storage Tank (V = 12'500 m³, H = 7 m)
- No. 1 Telecontrol System
- No. 50 Distribution Fountains
Gibe V (Ethiopia)
Gibe V is the fifth stage of the Gibe-Omo hydroelectric cascade which...
Reservoir capacity augmentation through the heightening of an existing...
Giurgiu Ramiresti (Romania)
Irrigation scheme with water from the Danube and irrigated area of 155'000...
Bumbuna (Sierra Leone)
This is one of our pet projects that we have...
Enguri Cascade (Georgia)
ENGURI HPP Cascade envisages the construction of three hydropower plants on...
Alto Temo (Italy)
Water storage plant for irrigation purposes with a capacity of 90 Mm³
Multi-purpose project (underground hydropower plant, water supply, etc.) for...
Lufubu Cascade (Zambia)
LUFUBU HPP Cascade envisages the construction of three hydropower plants on...
Dire Dam (Ethiopia)
Earthfill dam with impermeable core for water supply to Addis Ababa and to...