Hutchinson Water International Holdings (HWL)
Description for Kokhav Hayarden (Israel)
- Upper Dam (Earthfill, H = 25 m, L = 1.8 km, Vol. = 1.5 Mm3, Live Storage = 3.1 Mm3)
- Lower Dam (Rockfill w. concrete facing, H = 18 m, L = 1.7 km, Vol. = 0.2 Mm2, Live Storage = 2.8 Mm3)
- Headrace tunnel (L = 755 m, D = 5.5 m, Concrete Lining)
- Upper Surge Shaft (H = 48 m, D = 14 m)
- Penstock (H = 670 m, D = 4 m)
- Underground Power House (N°2 Francis turbines, IP = 300 MW)
- Tailrace Tunnel (L = 1.6 km, D = 5.5 m)
Water supply system for the district of Abuja, including pipelines, pumping...
Simbirizzi (Settimo S. Pietro) is a small hydroelectric plant to supply the...
Kabwe urban water supply scheme.
Reservoir storage capacity: 12 Mm³.
Kalivac Hydropower Plant has 108 MW of installed power.
Santu Miali (Italy)
Refurbishment of the Santu Miali hydropower plant
Gibe II (Ethiopia)
Gibe II is the second stage of the Gibe-Omo hydroelectric cascade which...
Bituminous face rockfill dam for irrigation, water supply and hydropower...
Addis Ababa urban water supply scheme with a storage capacity of 40 Mm3.
Vranduk (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
Vranduk project consists in a run off river power plant with an installed...