Hutchinson Water International Holdings (HWL)
Description for Kokhav Hayarden (Israel)
- Upper Dam (Earthfill, H = 25 m, L = 1.8 km, Vol. = 1.5 Mm3, Live Storage = 3.1 Mm3)
- Lower Dam (Rockfill w. concrete facing, H = 18 m, L = 1.7 km, Vol. = 0.2 Mm2, Live Storage = 2.8 Mm3)
- Headrace tunnel (L = 755 m, D = 5.5 m, Concrete Lining)
- Upper Surge Shaft (H = 48 m, D = 14 m)
- Penstock (H = 670 m, D = 4 m)
- Underground Power House (N°2 Francis turbines, IP = 300 MW)
- Tailrace Tunnel (L = 1.6 km, D = 5.5 m)
Storage works for Famagusta urban water supply.
Reservoir capacity augmentation through the heightening of an existing...
Gibe V (Ethiopia)
Gibe V is the fifth stage of the Gibe-Omo hydroelectric cascade which...
Carpat PSP (Romania)
Pumped storage plant with an installed power of 300 MW.
Rio Grande (Argentina)
Hydroelectric Plant with Pumped Station.
Vranduk (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
Vranduk project consists in a run off river power plant with an installed...
San Lorenzo (Italy)
San Lorenzo (Sestu) is a small hydroelectric plant to supply the water...
Koysha is the fourth plant of the Omo river cascade (IPtot = 4600 MW),...
Three-dam projects for irrigation purposes.